Motion Graphics Assistant - Tampa Bay Lightning (Tampa · FL)
Tampa Bay Lightning Jobs
Sports Jobs in Tampa · FL
Technical Services: Audio/Video Editing and Production
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Motion Graphics Assistant will assist in the graphic animation content production for Lightning Vision Productions, internal Amalie Arena displays, and associated VSG properties and events. This includes all Tampa Bay Lightning home games, and all sponsor and occasional third-party event requests for these services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creation, editing and production of select Lightning Vision graphic animations as directed – either as fully inclusive features and or as elements to be incorporated by other editors/producers.
- Major focus is the design and creation of animated content intended to be showcased on the Lightning Vision center hung display, all LED system display; Video Walls; Plaza Projector and internal IPTV Channels; and, playoff games as they relate to the above.
- Collaborate on the design and creation of player/team/sponsor branded images/animations for in-arena displays: player headshots, logos, interstitials, fan prompts, feature opens and elements, etc.
- Present work to supervisors for approval; create proofs
- Possible In-Game Lightning Vision Crew function may be determined by Manager of Production Operations and/or VP, Game Presentation/Production.
- College education, BA or equivalent, plus a minimum of one (1) year experience as a graphic designer/animator.
- Should have animation creation experience. Creative and artistic skills for design and layout.
- Solid knowledge and a minimum of 2 years experience with the following software: After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro (preferred) editing software
- Basic growth-oriented knowledge of 3-D software (Cinema 4D) a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to maintain positive work relationships with co-workers, managers and executives.
- Commitment to work scheduled event days, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Commitment to work long-hour stretches - especially during periods of heavy pre-production and with short-turnaround projects.
- Please provide a link to a demo reel of related motion graphic production material.
- Please submit 3 recent references on your resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.