Motion Graphics Coordinator - Tampa Bay Lightning (Tampa · FL)
This position is responsible for assisting in the graphic animation content production for Lightning Vision Productions and internal Amalie Arena displays. This includes all Tampa Bay Lightning home games, official team productions, assorted VSG Properties, and occasional Amalie Arena third-party event requests for these services.
- Creation, editing and production of most Lightning Vision graphic animations as directed – either as fully inclusive features and or as elements to be incorporated by other editors/producers.
- Major focus is the design and creation of the majority of animated content showcased on Lightning Vision center-hung display, all LED system displays; Video Walls and Mosaics; IPTV system, Projection Systems, Plaza Projector, internal TV Channels and digital/streamed team-branded content and productions, such as the Wraparound.
- Design and animate graphics for VSG organizational business entities including Amalie Arena, SPP, VSG needs at Yuengling Center and/or USF, and The Identity TB.
- Creatively collaborate with sponsorship on animation, messaging, graphic “look” and string of approvals for partner content.
- Work in conjunction with Lightning Vision production staff to execute a game-day production crew position as required/directed.
- Incorporate traditional video production (videography, editing, etc.) into above work for team purposes of producing features, commercials, and feature elements as required and time allows.
- Assist in updating graphic file server archive.
- College education, equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree, plus a minimum of one (1) year work experience as a graphic designer/animator.
- Must have animation creation experience. Creative and artistic skills for design and layout.
- Solid knowledge and a minimum of 2 years experience with the following software: After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro (preferred) editing software.
- A digital demo reel or link to professional work examples
- Basic growth-oriented knowledge of 3-D software a plus (Cinema 4D, Maya, etc.)
- Basic previous admin experience; intermediate skills in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to maintain positive work relationships with co-workers, managers, and executives.
- Commitment to work scheduled event days, evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Commitment to work long-hour stretches - especially during periods of heavy pre-production and with short-turnaround projects.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.