Digital Marketing Coordinator - Tampa Bay Lightning (Tampa · FL)
Tampa Bay Lightning jobs
Sports Jobs in Tampa · FL
Marketing: Internet Marketing
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will oversee all marketing automation/email marketing efforts for Vinik Sports Group under the leadership of the Digital Marketing Manager. This position also serves as one of the primary liaisons between the Digital and Social Media department and Membership Sales and Service (Ticket Sales) and Analytics teams.
This individual will help run lead acquisition and retention strategies for our ticket sales goals and serve as an analytically focused representative of the Digital and Social team. Using Salesforce Marketing Cloud this individual will continue to build upon a foundation of marketing analytics already built to drive Content initiatives and reporting across all Marketing assets in the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, build, and execute all email marketing efforts. Including, but not limited to, Season Ticket Member communication, newsletters, presales, offers, automation campaigns within an email marketing CMS (Salesforce Marketing Cloud).
- Oversee retail email marketing efforts for Tampa Bay Sports and TampaBaySports.com
- Drive leads to the organization and contribute to the sales pipeline across Strategic Business Units (Lightning, Community Hockey, Tampa Bay Sports, Amalie Arena, Yuengling Center).
- Create and implement strategies that drive retention by defining and managing Tampa Bay Lightning, Tampa Bay Sports retail, and events customer value journey paths.
- Work with Sr. Social Manager, Digital Marketing Manager and Digital Media Coordinator in implementing strategies to grow and maintain all marketing databases and build and develop media content calendars.
- Collaborate with Analytics team for annual planning and forecast updates with a focus on Marketing initiatives and campaign performance.
- Identify and assess new markets, products and technology opportunities to align with business and customer marketing strategies and ensure resources are aligned to drive and capitalize on opportunities. Collaborate with Innovation and Technology teams.
- Run our customer service chat bot powered by Satisfi and serve as our day to day contact between VSG and Satisfi
- Provide general office task assistance, including but not limited to, the creation of necessary calendars, recaps, reports, spreadsheets, creative requests, PTU’s, and purchase orders.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions while providing leadership and guidance.
- Represent Vinik Sports Group professionally at all times.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 years of email marketing or marketing automation experience
- Minimum working knowledge of different website and email CMS. Proficiency with Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus but not required
- Proficient in HTML
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple audiences
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to prioritize and manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated, with ability to work with little direct supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Ability to story tell using marketing data verbally and written in the form of presentations, one sheeters, decks, etc.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Availability to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings as required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
- Must be motivated, reliable, and able to work in a fast-paced environment, including nights and weekends.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.