Part-Time Platinum Service Attendant - Amalie Arena (Tampa · FL)
Amalie Arena jobs
Sports Jobs in Tampa · FL
Other (consulting, membership, non-profit, real estate): Other
We are leading the industry with the exceptional World-Class Service we provide to our guests on and off the ice. Amalie Arena is an escape location for guests to come in, have a great time, and leave life behind for the night. The Platinum Service team are unique individuals who oversee guests in our premium spaces. Their role is to smile, welcome, and provide World-Class Service from the time the guests walk into the premium spaces until they leave the arena. We are here to ensure time with us is memorable regardless of if we are wearing the same jersey or the opposing team jersey. The Platinum Service team manages the following spaces:
- VIP Lounge
- ADA Entrance & elevator
- Guest Service 101 desk & Suites
- Chase Club and Event Night Rentals (Lofts)
- Chase Club, Cigar Lounge & Suites
- Greeters, directional, Ticket Takers and Premium elevator operators
Duties and Responsibilities
- Scan tickets for entry with a smile and a friendly greeting.
- Check tickets/credentials to ensure the proper guests are entering our premium areas.
- Assist guests with disabilities in all ADA areas w/o questioning the disability.
- Communicate guests’ needs and/or requests to the Concierges and Suite Attendants.
- Develop positive working relationships with all arena departments, especially Sports Service, as well as all premium seating clientele.
- Enforce all building policies and procedures during an event to assure safety and security for all.
- Must handle all guest-related matters in a professional and courteous manner.
- Inform guests with pertinent information for the event without backing up the lines.
- Do not leave your post without communicating with a team member or supervisor.
- Ensure all equipment, wristbands and suite signs are correct for the event before opening doors.
- Ensure all areas remain clean, sanitized, and safe (restrooms are stocked, bussing tables, etc.).
- Monitor Crowd control in premium areas.
- Allow DNC employees to handle ALL Food & Beverage needs.
- Do not enter prohibited areas (i.e., pantries, kitchen, etc.).
- Have a solid understanding of emergency evacuation plans and exit routes; ability to remain calm and provide direction and guidance in the event of an emergency.
- Provide public assistance with lost and found (event – day all items must be turned into the GS 101 after hours/non-event days all items must be turned into Security).
- If medical or security is called to the area, please notify your supervisor, and fill out an incident report.
- Excellent verbal communication skills required.
- Must always maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Previous customer service experience preferred but not required.
- Enjoy interacting with people and building new relationships.
- Ability to stand on feet for long periods including walking long distances and stairs.
- Ability to lift a maximum of 25 pounds.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays and double shifts.
- Ability to successfully collaborate and influence others in a flexible and dynamic environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.