Overnight Safety & Security Supervisor - Amalie Arena (Tampa · FL)
Amalie Arena jobs
Sports Jobs in Tampa · FL
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Security
This position values guests and is committed to providing a positive impression while delivering World Class Service. This position plays a vital role in creating a clean, safe, and enjoyable experience for our guests and employees while providing a safe and secure atmosphere.
- Provide all guests a positive first impression by offering world-class service
- Interact with Amalie Arena guests, vendors, and employees in a courteous and professional manner.
- Respond to any emergency in a timely manner
- Work closely with Tampa Police Department and Tampa Fire Rescue
- Adhere to all standard operating procedures and policies
- Comply with and adhere to all conduct standards
- Successfully perform and direct varied and complex tasks
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance during work hours
- Write accurate and detail reports on any incidents such as ejections and arrests
- Monitor the performance, conduct, and attendance of all Security staff assigned
- Responsible for the quality of the performance, conduct, and effectiveness of their assigned team as a cohesive unit
- Responsible for the professional appearance of the Security team assigned to them
- Responsible for the quality and accuracy of all supervisor reports and incident reports generated during shift
- Responsible for roaming all areas of the arena, looking for opportunities to sanitize all unkept areas. Wipe down all surfaces while roaming the facility.
- Execute contactless inspection at the security screening areas on all guests that arrive for any event.
- Enforce all guidelines, protocols, procedures and Arena policies, as applicable
- Participate in a cross-training program among multiple frontline departments
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Excellent Customer Service and Problem-Solving skills
- A minimum of 6-12 months prior leadership experience directing staff
- Knowledge and skill in radio communication
- Strong Leadership skills with the ability to take and execute directions
- Ability to remain calm and focused during times of stress
- Excellent verbal communication skills with strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment to diffuse volatile situations
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.