Part-Time Housekeeping Attendant - Amalie Arena (Tampa · FL)
VINIK SPORTS GROUP OVERVIEW
Home to an NHL franchise, a collegiate athletics property, event venues of 9,000 and 20,000 seats respectively, a digital media company, retail and e-commerce platforms, Vinik Sports Group (VSG) creates world-class experiences that grow brands, drive revenues and impact the community.
Drawing on the expertise showcased during the transformation of the Tampa Bay Lightning and Amalie Arena under Jeff Vinik, VSG serves clients through its three core divisions - VSF Commercial Sales, VSG Live, and VSG Facilities. VSG features a leadership team with decades of experience in the sports and entertainment industries; leaders who focus on each client’s unique needs before developing strategies and delivering successful solutions in the multimedia sales, event management, facility operations, and guest services verticals. VSG maintains a preference for long-term win-win partnerships, but it remains nimble enough to manage individual events and short-term opportunities for its customers.
This position values guests and is committed to providing a positive impression while delivering World Class Service. This position plays a vital role in creating a clean, safe, and enjoyable experience for our guests and employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide a positive first impression by offering World Class Service
- Responsible for providing a clean and safe facility before, during, and after all events
- Clean and maintain all bathrooms and replenish supplies as needed
- Sweep, mop, vacuum, and maintain various types of floors
- Clean all surfaces including glass, furniture, fixtures, etc.
- Responsible for picking up trash and emptying trash and recycle receptacles
- Maintain a clean, neat, and professional appearance during work hours
- Help assure the healthy, safety, and security of co-workers and guests by following all safety procedures and rules
- Monitor and report to the manager any discrepancies, damage, loss of property, safety issues
- All other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must comply with our company policy of background checks and pre-employment drug screening
- Must be polite, friendly and possess exceptional public relations skills as this position includes extensive guest contact
- Prior guest service experience a plus
- Must maintain an energetic, pleasant, and neat professional appearance
- Punctual, dependable, and excellent work attendance required
- Must be able to work long hours, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Ability to relate with a diverse customer background
- Adaptability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to listen effectively, take and execute directions given
- Ability to stand on feet for extended periods of time as well as walk long distances and upstairs
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Ability to work in large crowds for an extended period of time
- Ability to lift 25 pounds without accommodation
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd (overnight) shifts available
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.