Position: Account & Operations Associate
The Ice Flyers are currently looking for a highly-motivated, professional and organized Account & Operations Associate that can handle a high-paced work environment, providing exceptional customer service and fan experiences.
- Coordinate and distribute all levels of ticket products
- Reach out to individual and corporate clients for available ticket packages
- Assist in developing game production scripts and developing in-game entertainment
- Assist in the creation of new themes, promotions and sponsorship elements
- Contribute to the overall strategies and planning of the team for theme nights, revenue generators, in-game production and entertainment, and community outreach
- Research and create new fan experiences
- Organizing and fulfilling corporate sponsorship packages
- Participating in community outreach events
- Help manage game operations and on-ice activities
- Work game days, weekends, and special events as required by the team representing the Ice Flyers to meet corporate partnership, marketing and community initiatives
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by team leadership
- Bachelor’s degree required, business-related degree preferred
- Professional sports team office experience with knowledge of sports sales and in-game entertainment preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator with a high degree of professionalism in dealing and interacting with a diverse group of contacts, businesses, community members and organizations
- Commitment to excellence at to perform duties at the highest level possible on a consistent basis.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking skills and personal accountability
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and the ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion
- Possess a professional, courteous and positive attitude to represent the team
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Work well in a team environment and the ability to collaborate with others while also working non-traditional hours
- Excellent writing, communication and relationship building skills
- Coachable and eager to learn
- Reliable transportation is essential
- Salaried, full-time position
- Available medical benefits include major medical, telehealth, dental and vision
- Position is available immediately
This position is available immediately. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.