The Huntsville Havoc are looking for a college student looking to get experience in this highly competitive field of sports business. We are looking for an intern that is willing to go above and beyond what is asked of them on a daily basis. We are looking for a strong and independent worker that can handle a wide variety of tasks. We ask for dependability and commitment, as we will work together as a team.
What You Will Learn/Be Responsible For:
- Creating and editing digital assets for use in-game and on social media.
- How to create a long-term social media plan and marketing calendar.
- Relationship building with our online community by helping maintain Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other media accounts.
- How to track social media analytics.
- Assist with creating and running online auctions.
- Provide support to social media efforts.
- Capture audio & video on game days and assist in video production.
Skills & Requirements:
- A basic understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite is required.
- Being a self-starter
- Background in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, or other related disciplines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Creative and Flexible.
- Basic understanding of using audio & video equipment, but we will also train.
- Familiarity with social networking sites is desired, but we will also train.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.