Under general direction of the IT Systems Manager, the IT Systems Support Coordinator will be responsible for providing routine support to end users on a variety of issues; identifying, researching and resolving technical problems. The incumbent will respond to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support and document, track and monitor the problem to ensure a timely resolution. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to, user and event support. Day to day responsibilities and being part of the SSE IT organization are accountable to provide plus-one service in the area of level one helpdesk support. This is a part time position; 20-30 hours per week.
Major Responsibilities and Representative Tasks
• Receives, evaluates and prioritizes incoming requests from end-users experiencing IT problems
• Provides helpdesk support and resolves problems to the end user’s satisfaction
• Monitors and responds quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
• Modifies configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation
• Documents internal procedures
• Assists with on boarding of new users
• Ensures each workstation has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive and any additional specialized equipment
• Installs, tests and configures new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
• Maintains inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
• Manages PC and MAC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
• Performs timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required
Competencies and Qualifications
• Associates degree or higher in a related technical area or a combination of education and experience 1-2 years of hands-on overall IT experience required
• Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• Customer focused and goal oriented. Experience in customer service required.
• Proven ability to multi-task and work in a small team environment to enable business and team success
• Ability to work a varied schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
NOTE: This is a part time position ranging from 20-30hours per week.
We focus on the needs of customers, co-workers and community
· We contribute to the well-being of the greater community through involvement
· We look for opportunities to deliver Plus One service contribute to the well-being of greater community
· We exhibit humility and compassion for the needs, interests and thoughts of others.
· We deliver a wide range of events that appeal to our community in a safe and friendly environment.
· We consistently deliver experiences and solutions that exceed expectations.
We have a strong sense of passion for what we do, our workplace and our brand.
· We know our business
· We are great at what we do
· We wear, display and respect the logo
· We overcome challenges and are resilient
· We continuously improve and maintain our facilities and services
· We create positive experiences for others
· We enjoy what we do
We consistently hold ourselves to a high standard through trust, honesty and loyalty, always doing the right thing even when no one is looking.
· We are always direct, open and honest
· We are transparent and effective in our communications
· We are accountable for our actions and decisions
· We earn the trust of each other
· We do what we say and say what we mean
· We give credit where credit is due
We treat others the way that we want to be treated.
· We recognize that all our roles are important to the success of the organization
· We show up on time
· We consider how our actions affect others
· We honor work life balance
· We act through differences directly with people involved
· We are humble in victory, gracious in defeat
· We appreciate the diversity each person brings
I Am Dedicated
We are committed to making our organization the best in sports and entertainment
· We do what it takes to get the job done
· We go above and beyond our regular job duties
· We maintain a positive attitude
· We rise to the challenge
· We strive to achieve and exceed our goals
· We are fearless in the pursuit of excellence
· We operate with a sense of urgency and accountability to deliver results
· We are proactive and innovative
We are cooperative and selflessly work toward achieving common goals
· We share tools, information, skills and ideas with others to create success
· We actively listen
· We motivate others through example, positive energy and positive reinforcement
· We participate in activities that build camaraderie
· We have each other’s back
No Visa Sponsorship Available.
No relocation services provided-local candidates preferred.