The Fan Development Street Team, under the direction of the Fan Development Coordinator, is a part-time staff responsible for the execution of hockey-specific events and programs, as well as providing staffing assistance as needed for Sharks game nights and other Fan Development initiatives.
Major Areas & Representative Duties
• Lead and instruct Sharks street hockey clinics at local schools, after school programs, and community centers.
• Provide on-ice instruction at youth hockey events including Little Sharks and youth practice takeovers.
• Provide marketing presence at Sharks community outreach appearances at festivals, fairs and other events as needed.
• Provide staffing assistance on Sharks home game nights by staffing concourse tables, fulfilling fan experiences, assisting with youth hockey intermissions, etc. as needed.
Qualifications and Experience Needed
• Reside in the Bay Area – we are unable to pay for relocation or immigration expenses.
• Must be available to work 20+ hours per week including days, evenings, weekends, and events as needed depending on event schedule.
• Clean DMV record and ability to pass a standard background examination.
• Establish and maintain rapport within and outside of the organization.
• Ability to provide hockey instruction, both street and on-ice.
• Must have an upbeat outgoing attitude and outlook on work.
• Previous experience working with or a desire to work with children a plus.
• Currently enrolled in college, or a college graduate.
• Previous experience coaching hockey and/or working with children recommended.
| | All Employees
| SERVICE We focus on the needs of customers, co-workers and community | · We contribute to the well-being of the greater community through involvement · We look for opportunities to deliver Plus One service contribute to the well-being of greater community · We exhibit humility and compassion for the needs, interests and thoughts of others. · We deliver a wide range of events that appeal to our community in a safe and friendly environment. · We consistently deliver experiences and solutions that exceed expectations.
| PRIDE We have a strong sense of passion for what we do, our workplace and our brand. | · We know our business · We are great at what we do · We wear, display and respect the logo · We overcome challenges and are resilient · We continuously improve and maintain our facilities and services · We create positive experiences for others · We enjoy what we do
| INTEGRITY We consistently hold ourselves to a high standard through trust, honesty and loyalty, always doing the right thing even when no one is looking. | · We are always direct, open and honest · We are transparent and effective in our communications · We are accountable for our actions and decisions · We earn the trust of each other · We do what we say and say what we mean · We give credit where credit is due
| Respect We treat others the way that we want to be treated. | · We recognize that all our roles are important to the success of the organization · We show up on time · We consider how our actions affect others · We honor work life balance · We act through differences directly with people involved · We are humble in victory, gracious in defeat · We appreciate the diversity each person brings
| I Am DedicatedWe are committed to making our organization the best in sports and entertainment | · We do what it takes to get the job done · We go above and beyond our regular job duties · We maintain a positive attitude · We rise to the challenge · We strive to achieve and exceed our goals · We are fearless in the pursuit of excellence · We operate with a sense of urgency and accountability to deliver results · We are proactive and innovative
| TeamworkWe are cooperative and selflessly work toward achieving common goals | · We share tools, information, skills and ideas with others to create success · We actively listen · We motivate others through example, positive energy and positive reinforcement · We participate in activities that build camaraderie · We have each other’s back
No Visa Sponsorship Available.
No relocation services provided-local candidates preferred.