Production Assistant - Bridgeport Islanders (Bridgeport · CT)
Bridgeport Islanders jobs
Sports Jobs in Bridgeport · CT
Web/Creative Services: Media/Video Production
We are all Islanders
Our Game Plan
Our Game Plan
The Bridgeport Islanders are looking for a dedicated Gameday Production Assistant for the 2021-22 season. As the AHL affiliate of the New York Islanders, we pride ourselves on providing top-tier entertainment and engaging content to our fanbase that stretches from Fairfield County all the way across the Long Island Sound.
We are hiring a Gameday Production Assistant. If you are passionate about the game of hockey and growing your career in the sports & entertainment industry, then we want to get to know you.
How to Make the Team
Members of our gameday production staff are key teammates of the Islanders and help us manage all gameday entertainment as we put on an exciting show for fans. They are dedicated to helping our production team setup and manage all gameday activations and entertainment to the best of their abilities and are ideally available for all regular season home games through April, as well as playoff games, if necessary.
This role requires a ‘can do’ attitude and will reside within the Islanders Gameday Operations team and will report directly to the Fan Engagement & Marketing Manager.
Show Us You Can
- Assist with the setup, operation, and take-down of all in-game entertainment, both in-arena and out on our front plaza
- Support the gameday operations staff with on-ice activations and activities
- Assist the ticket sales staff with group tickets assets such as fan tunnels, on-ice flags, youth hockey intermissions, and singing groups
- Work with the gameday staff on live promotional giveaways
What Skills You’ll Use
- Reliability: Have reliable transportation to and from Webster Bank Arena for games
- Flexibility: Ability to work all Bridgeport Islanders home games for the 2021-22 season
- Accountability: Take complete ownership of your work
- Experience working at live sporting events preferred, but not required
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexibility with your schedule and available to work most, if not all, Bridgeport Islanders home regular season games
- Passionate and invested in your work
- Professionalism regarding deadlines and punctuality
- A motivated self-starter with a no-task-too-small attitude
Where You’ll Go
During the season, you will primarily report to the arena for home games. You will also be requested to attend off site events in the community during nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
What’s In It for You
- Bridgeport Islanders Tickets
- Opportunities for Tickets to Select Arena Events
- Being Part of a Growing Team/Business
- A Fun and Exciting Atmosphere
The Fine Print
The Bridgeport Islanders are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our organization. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Do you have experience working at live sporting events?
Are you available to work all home games, nights, weekends, and holidays?