Group Sales Representative - Bridgeport Sound Tigers (Bridgeport · CT)
Bridgeport Sound Tigers jobs
Sports Jobs in Bridgeport · CT
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Our Game Plan
The Bridgeport Sound Tigers are looking for a qualified individual who will sell group ticket packages to past customers and cold call new sales prospects. This individual is responsible for arranging ticket sales for various groups, companies, and organizations.
The representative will also be responsible to build relationships, new and renewing business and should have excellent customer service skills. This may include community outreach and grassroots marketing programs.
How to Make the Team
We are currently hiring a Group Sales Representative. The Group Sales Representative will prospect new business from provided lists, and by generating their own leads at networking events. Must meet all pre-determined activity and sales goals. Individual must possess excellent communication skills and be detail oriented.
Show Us You Can
- Meet or exceed assigned goals for all ticket products
- Possess excellent organizational, presentation, and communication skills
- Have heightened attention to detail with strong time management skills
- Make at least 50 outbound phone calls per day
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours
- Possess knowledge using Ticket Master/Archtics/CRM
- Be Competitive, committed, and able to collaborate in a changing environment
What Skills You’ll Use
- Autonomy: Manage your own time, work independently, and prioritize tasks.
- Collaboration: Work with other departments to maximize sales revenues.
- Accountability: Take complete ownership of your work.
- Multi-Tasking: Handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Creativity: Contribute to the team with new ideas and concepts.
- Leadership: Display leadership qualities and be a team player.
- 2+ years of ticket sales experience, preferably in group sales
- High energy and strong work ethic
- Holds him/herself as well as the staff accountable to achieving the organizations ticket sales and revenue goals
- High ethical standards and commitment to the organization’s core values
- Exhibits a team-oriented approach
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Uses appropriate communication tone, manner and channel in all circumstances
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment and as part of a team, taking on tasks at all levels
Where You’ll Go
You will primarily report to our Bridgeport, CT office, along with:
- Attending home games and other events (events can fall on evenings, weekends, and/or holidays)
What’s In It for You
- Opportunities for Performance & Team-Based Bonuses
- Bridgeport Sound Tigers Tickets
- Opportunities for Tickets to Select Arena Events
- Being Part of a Growing Team/Business
- A Fun and Exciting Atmosphere
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental benefits
- Paid Time Off
The Fine Print
The Bridgeport Sound Tigers are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our organization. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Do you have 2+ years of group sales experience?
Do you have 2+ years of ticket sales experience?
Do you have a Bachelor's Degree?