Director, Membership Sales & Services - Bridgeport Islanders (Bridgeport · CT)
Bridgeport Islanders jobs
Sports Jobs in Bridgeport · CT
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales Management
Job Title: Director of Membership Sales & Service
Position: Full-Time, Salary plus benefits
Location: Bridgeport, CT
Experience Desired: 5+ Years
Our Game Plan:
The Bridgeport Islanders are looking for a dynamic leader as Director of Membership Sales & Service. Reporting to the Vice President of Ticket Sales & Service, the Director of Membership Sales & Service will be responsible for the direct supervision of the season ticket sales team and implementation of dedicated sales campaigns to achieve targeted revenue and ticket sales goals. This position is responsible for leading the ticket sales account executives to develop new business through season tickets, mini plans, flex plans and as up-selling existing accounts. This individual will also be responsible for overseeing the retention efforts for season ticket holders.
How to Make the Team:
The Director of Membership Sales & Service should exhibit a passion for ticket sales, leadership and be motivated to take the next step in their career along with continuing to help our organization grow into the best ticket sales organization in professional sports.
Show Us You Can:
- Assist in managing the overall sales efforts for the ticket sales staff, including directing sales activities, training and mentoring staff
- Significantly grow the team’s full and partial season business
- Create sales incentive programs to maintain a positive sales culture
- Assist in managing season ticket holder events to maintain and service current ticket holders
- Work with Ticket Operations to maintain CRM data records
- Join representatives on sales calls and appointments and assist with the sales process where necessary
- Monitor volume of outbound phone calls, face to face appointments and reporting of sales results
- Provide oversight of season ticket member retention efforts
- Makes 70+ outbound calls daily with customers/new clients prospecting new business
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports to management
- Consistently deliver high-level of customer service to both internal and external clients helping provide world-class service
- Attend outside events with the purpose of selling tickets
What Skills You’ll Use:
- Leadership: Display leadership qualities and be a team player.
- Collaboration: Work with other departments to maximize sales revenues.
- Accountability: Take complete ownership of your work while holding staff members accountable.
- Multi-Tasking: Handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Creativity: Contribute to the team with new ideas and concepts.
- High energy and strong work ethic
- Holds him/herself as well as the staff accountable to achieving the organizations ticket sales and revenue goals
- High ethical standards and commitment to the organization’s core values
- Exhibits a team-oriented approach
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Uses appropriate communication tone, manner and channel in all circumstances
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment and as part of a team, taking on tasks at all levels
Where You’ll Go:
You will primarily report to our Bridgeport, CT office, along with:
- Attending home games and other events (events can fall on evenings, weekends, and/or holidays)
What’s In It for You:
- Opportunities for Performance & Team-Based Bonuses
- Bridgeport Islanders Tickets
- Opportunities for Tickets to Select Arena Events
- Being Part of a Growing Team/Business
- A Fun and Exciting Atmosphere
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental benefits
- Paid Time Off
The Fine Print:
The Bridgeport Islanders are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our organization. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How many years of sales & service experience do you have?
How many years of sales & service management experience do you have?