Coordinator, Game Presentation and Content Production - Bridgeport Islanders (New York Islanders) (Bridgeport · CT)
Bridgeport Islanders (New York Islanders) Jobs
Sports Jobs in Bridgeport · CT
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Game Day/Event Staff
* In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.*
Our Game Plan
Our Game Plan
The Bridgeport Islanders are looking for a dynamic and creative individual that can help enhance our visual brand as well as our in-game fan experience. As the AHL affiliate of the New York Islanders, we pride ourselves on providing top-tier entertainment and engaging content to our fanbase that stretches from Fairfield County all the way across the Long Island Sound.
We are hiring a Coordinator of Game Presentation and Content Production. If you are passionate about creating and delivering design content and growing your career in the sports & entertainment industry, then we want to get to know you.
How to Make the Team
The Coordinator of Game Presentation and Content Production is a key teammate for the Islanders and can help us enhance and develop our brand through the development of engaging and creative content across all media platforms as well as through providing a high-level gameday experience for fans. We are looking for an individual that can jump right in and collaborate with the creative team to help elevate the creative vision of the Bridgeport Islanders brand.
This role requires a ‘can do’ attitude and will reside within the Islanders Marketing department, reporting directly to the Creative Services Manager.
Show Us You Can
- Manage all game day production and pre-production (i.e., loading content into control room systems)
- Propose and create video content and motion graphics for digital/social media platforms and in-arena use
- Identify and develop sponsor-able inventory, including creative content and promotions
- Serves as floor manager on Islanders game nights and events; assist with control room productions
- Work in collaboration with marketing, public relations, sponsorship, sales, and arena operations
- Manage all digital and video content archives
- Perform other duties as assigned
What Skills You’ll Use
- Flexibility: Have the ability to create content for a multitude of different platforms
- Autonomy: Manage your own time, work independently, and prioritize tasks
- Collaboration: Work with Creative team to create and produce high-quality content
- Accountability: Take complete ownership of your work
- Multi-Tasking: Handle multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Creativity: Work to help raise the standard for the team through new ideas, concepts, and content
- Communication: Keep an open line of communication with respect to both content creation and management as well as with the production team in-game during highly dynamic situations.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in motion graphics & video production
- Fundamental understanding of the entire production process from conception to delivery
- Experience managing post-production workflows and template creation
- Expert knowledge of shooting with professional cameras
- Knowledge of production elements including lighting, audio, and camera setup
- Experience with Adobe creative cloud including Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects
- Strong creative, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Understand the rules of hockey
- Ability to work well under pressure / time constraints to meet deadlines for all business needs
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be self-motivated, organized to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and hard-working
- Ability to work independently while also collaborating in a team dynamic
The Fine Print
The New York Islanders are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our organization. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
I understand that Islanders employees required to be fully vaccinated in order to access the Company’s various locations and that I will be required to provide proof of vaccination.
How did you hear about this job?