F&M Bank Arena Guest Services Internship
F&M Bank Arena is seeking an intern for the Guest Services department. This intern will both shadow and benefit from hands-on experience and real-time feedback related to aspects of the in-season operations of the department, learn from industry professionals, and will gain insight into many facets of our business through exposure to the following projects and duties: analyzing Quality Assurance reports, reviewing guest feedback and event recaps, and much more! We are looking for a very energetic and outgoing individual who has a positive, can-do attitude and a strong desire to learn and be part of the F&M Bank Arena culture. In addition to the duties and objectives listed below, students will receive the opportunity to gain exposure to different departments and entities within the organization.
Candidates MUST receive academic credit for the completion of this internship. Sabertooth Sports & Entertainment does not offer housing or transportation accommodations.
Guest Services Internship Responsibilities:
- Assist Public Safety and Event Staffing Manager for events, where responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, interfacing with Team Members and different facility entities to address any guest issues that may arise.
- Track inventory of various items including, but not limited to: Staff Uniforms and giveaway items.
- Track guest feedback and recovery within the Guest Services department.
- Prioritize the culture of F&M Bank Arena with an emphasis on creating authentic and meaningful relationships with Event Staff and guests.
- Brainstorm ideas for an employee rewards and recognition platform to foster a fun, engaging and successful work and event environment.
- Identify ways to increase recruitment efforts among college students.
Sabertooth Sports & Entertainment Internship Requirements:
- Ability to work extended evenings and weekends within the student’s designated credit hour requirement when necessary.
- All interns must be students at accredited colleges and universities, with the ability to earn academic credit for time spent in an internship position.
- Internships are open to Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors receiving college credit.
- Internships do not provide compensation, housing, or transportation.
- Internships do not guarantee full-time positions with the Predators organization upon completion.
- As a condition of internship, qualified applicant will be subject to a background check, which will at a minimum include a criminal history check, character references, and if applicable, may include a driving history check.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
Sabertooth Sports and Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. The organization does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability status, genetic information, or any other applicable federal or state protected classification. The organization celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for all.
To ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may email [email protected]