F&M Bank Arena Event Operations Internship
F&M Bank Arena offers full-time college students the opportunity to gain hands on experience and earn college credit at the same time! Our internships make it possible for students to learn how a professional sports and entertainment venue operates daily. We are looking for an energetic and outgoing individual who has a positive, can-do attitude, and has a strong desire to learn and be part of the organizations culture. In addition to the duties and objectives listed below, students will receive the opportunity to gain exposure to different departments and entities within the organization. Please read below for requirements and description.
You must be eligible to earn academic credit for this internship. The organization does not provide housing or transportation accommodations.
- Shadow and assist Event Reps & Front of House Manager during all events, including concerts, and other arena events.
- Prepare the Event Services Weekly Schedule to send out to entire company.
- Prepare Event “Reference Sheets”, according to specific concert information.
- Be onsite during Event Days to act as extra set of hands (duties may include decorating backstage, escorting VIPs, hanging signage, etc.)
- Assist with creating and implementing staffing requests.
- Assist with gathering information for Event and Meeting Room bookings.
- May occasionally act as Event Services Rep with guidance from the department for small events or Meeting Room bookings.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and some late nights as dictated by the events schedule.
- All interns must be students at accredited colleges and universities, with the ability to earn academic credit for time spent in an internship position.
- Juniors and Seniors preferred, but not required.
- Internships do not provide compensation, housing, or transportation.
- Internships do not guarantee full-time positions with the organization upon completion.
- As a condition of internship, qualified applicant will be subject to a background check, which will at a minimum include a criminal background check and character references and if applicable, may include a driving history check.
- Be able to maintain confidential information.
Sabertooth Sports & Entertainment and our entities are an equal opportunity employer. The organization does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability status, genetic information, or any other applicable federal or state protected classification. The organization celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.
To ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may email [email protected]