In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
- Oversee Box Office Operations for Sabertooth Sports & Entertainment in Montgomery Co - to include all F&M Bank Arena events and assigned Austin Peay Athletics ticketed on-campus events.
- Responsible for all full-time and part-time Box Office Ticket Representatives, including but not limited to the following functions: hiring, planning, and conducting new hire orientations, completing new hire paperwork, training, scheduling, counseling, and promoting.
- Oversee the creation and implementation of Box Office standard operating procedures.
- Responsible as liaison to Finance Department for all Reporting needs for Box Office.
- Serve as SS&E’s liaison with Ticketmaster and other third-party services.
- Create plans and events in Archtics, including but not limited to seating manifests, building price codes and ticket types, creating holds, and establishing hierarchy for multiple seasons and events, and implement dynamic pricing through TM1.
- Build sales and content pages, using CMS such as Guest Experience contact us pages, season-ticket citizen only pages, and build-a-bundle sales pages. As well as generate unique invoice and email templates for season-ticket renewals and sales using CMS.
- In conjunction with the accounting department, manage the settlement process for shows on event nights, including but not limited to the reconciliation of consignments, facility fees and taxes.
- Oversee all phases of ticket operations including order processing, account and manifest management, ticket invoicing, ticket printing and ticket distribution.
- Manage all aspects of assigned events inclusive of ticketing for concerts and events including event set-up, maintenance, and reconciliation.
- Work with Ticket Sales in creating event announcements including their pricing, fee structure, sightlines, group sales, etc.
- Oversee the distribution of on-sale and other memos to the arena staff, coordinate with marketing department on presale, event, and other announcements.
- Create all discount and complimentary memos.
- Manage digital and mobile ticketing to ensure graphics are in place for mobile wallets and mobile app, appropriate delivery delays are set, resale/transfer enabled as needed.
- Build suite and other upsells as necessary.
- Work directly with promoters and various arena departments throughout the building of an event.
- Create initial and future scaling/projections for concerts, sporting events, family shows, etc.
- Send audits, holds, pricing, ticket templates and other items for approval.
- Manage all aspects of group ticketing, including but not limited to price code and ticket type creation, ticket processing, and ticket distribution.
- Serve as supervisor and/or the direct ticketing contact for promoter and all departments, as well as part-time staff, on event days.
- Help the promoter and artist to release, open, and handle purchase of holds and releases.
- Work with Event Services and Operations departments on sightline issues and floor setups.
- Work with Accounting Department on event settlements and promoter cash requests.
- Process invoicing, orders, and requests from Premium/Suite and other departments along with promoter and artist needs.
- Create loaded tickets, with value added to seats that can be redeemed at concession stands and the Team Store.
- Create service charges to apply to the ticket prices and event setup memos for further information.
- Coordinate the generation of sales and custom reports for Finance Department and promoters.
- Responsible for balancing all daily transactions and completing a daily record sheet.
- Responsible for ensuring quality customer service for all F&M Bank Arena and APSU Athletics patrons.
- Serve as primary liaison between Guest Experience and Sales Representatives regarding ACH payments and season ticket holder accounts.
- Work in conjunction with legal for proper ticket back language and having up-to-date terms and conditions on account manager.
- Maintain and trouble shoot box office hardware and software as well as manage box office supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Four (4) year degree from an accredited college or university required.
- At least 3-5 years of ticket software experience (Ticketmaster and Archtics).
- Strong background in customer service, sales, and personnel management.
- Experience with box office finance responsibilities, supervision, ticket window sales, and ticket order processing
- Ability to interact effectively and in a professional, diplomatic, and mature manner with VIP’s as well as internal and external clients at all levels are a must.
- Candidate must have problem solving skills as well as excellent communication and presentation skills, including being comfortable speaking in front of groups and company executives.
- Candidates must be able to meet tight deadlines and work effectively in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and attention to detail with the ability to take initiative and ownership and effectively leverage resources to drive successful outcomes.
- The selected candidate must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
- As a condition of employment, qualified applicant will be subject to a background check, including a criminal history check, driving history and character references.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, possess a suitable driving history and be insurable by Nashville Predators’ insurance carrier (without conditions).
Essential Physical Functions:
- Occasional heavy lifting/ moving of items up to 50lbs.
- Exposure to bright lights, extreme temperatures, and loud noise.
- Excellent speaking and listening skills, requiring the perception of speech.
- Required to work long hours on event days as well as weekends and some Holidays
- Physical activities include sitting, walking, and standing for prolonged periods of time, as well as bending, squatting, climbing stairs, kneeling, twisting, lifting, grasping, balancing and handling of materials.
- Ability to work in cold temperatures on occasion.
- High finger dexterity.
- General Office Equipment (i.e. PC, copier, multi- line phone system, fax machine, etc.).
- Ticketmaster / Arctics ticketing system
Preds Perks: | In addition to medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, all full-time employees of the Sabertooth Sports and Entertaiment are eligible for Preds Perks. These currently include the following: Competitive pay, referral bonuses, 401K eligibility, priority access to event presales, tickets to events (when available), Nashville Locker Room (pro shop) discount, premium pay for overnight shifts, 19+ days of paid time off each year, Ford Ice Center programming discount, on demand pay, and bonus potential
Equal Opportunity Employer: Sabertooth Sports and Entertaiment is an equal opportunity employer. The organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability status, genetic information, or any other applicable federal or state protected classification. The organization celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.
In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact Margie Horwitz at [email protected] to request an accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.