In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Job Title: Senior Account Manager, Corporate Partnerships
Reports to: Vice President, Corporate Partnerships Service & Retention
- Develop and implement a working process to effectively communicate and execute sponsor promotions, sweepstakes, and activations, year-round.
- Work in conjunction with Marketing, Game Presentation, Graphics and Broadcast to ensure assets assigned to sponsor activations are executed accurately.
- Monitor projects to ensure deadlines are met and information is shared across departments. Create detailed schedules.
- Work with Sponsorship Service and Sales team to understand objectives/goals of each sponsor activation. Build an outline that establishes benchmarks, timelines, and mechanism to measure success.
- Design new promotions that most effectively leverage our assets, while also building our partners’ business.
- Monitor Nashville Predators and Bridgestone Arena social media accounts for sponsor-related posts. Identify misses and create a follow up plan to resolve.
- Continue to act as a key contact to 30-40 assigned sponsorship partners, maintaining day-day relationships between partners and internal departments.
- Manage the fulfillment process of assigned sponsorship accounts annually – including branding, client correspondence, marketing activities, production deadlines, hospitality fulfillment, contract compliance, etc.
- Responsible for corporate client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Manage the mid-season and end-of-season recap process, including the preparation of partner recaps.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university.
- Three to five (5-8) years’ experience in customer and/or account service.
- Demonstrated success as a service leader and with client retention.
- Strong existing client relationships preferred.
- Excellent people skills, and an ability to interact effectively and in a professional, diplomatic, and mature manner with VIP’s as well as internal and external clients at all levels are a must.
- High level of initiative, inner drive and attention to detail.
- Candidate must have problem solving skills as well as excellent communication and presentation skills, including being comfortable speaking in front of groups and company executives.
- Ability to prioritize projects and to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Candidates must be able to meet tight deadlines and work effectively in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to take initiative and ownership and effectively leverage resources to drive successful outcomes.
- The selected candidate must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Ability to work autonomously and to function both independently and as a team member.
- As a condition of employment, qualified applicant will be subject to a background check, including a criminal history check, driving history and character references.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, possess a suitable driving history and be insurable by Nashville Predators’ insurance carrier (without conditions).
- Must provide proof of current COVID-19 full vaccination.
Essential Physical Functions:
- High finger dexterity for large document typing.
- Occasional heavy lifting/ moving of items up to 50lbs.
- Exposure to bright lights, extreme temperatures and loud noise.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent speaking and listening skills, requiring the perception of speech.
- Ability to wear face mask and/or Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for long periods of time.
- PC based desktop
- Multi line phone system
- Digital camera
Preds Perks: | In addition to medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, all full-time employees of the Nashville Predators and entities are eligible for Preds Perks. These currently include the following: Competitive pay, referral bonuses, 401K eligibility, priority access to event presales, tickets to events (when available), Nashville Locker Room (pro shop) discount, premium pay for overnight shifts, 19+ days of paid time off each year, Ford Ice Center programming discount, on demand pay, and bonus potential
Equal Opportunity Employer: Nashville Predators is an equal opportunity employer. The organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability status, genetic information, or any other applicable federal or state protected classification. The organization celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.
In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact Margie Horwitz at [email protected] to request an accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.