In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Senior Manager of Marketing is responsible for executing strategic marketing plans focused on revenue generation, fan development and brand growth. This position is heavily focused on creation, execution and evaluation of advertising plans supporting organizational goals across all Nashville Predators, Bridgestone Arena and SS&E properties. Candidate must have a professional attitude, a strong attention to detail and have the ability to work flexible hours, including mornings, evenings and weekends, as required.
- Manage team responsible for all marketing, promotions and grassroots efforts supporting Nashville Predators and Bridgestone Arena events and SS&E projects. This includes oversight of traditional & digital marketing and media, live events, and event marketing staff.
- Oversee ticket sales, premium and sponsorship departments’ efforts to maximize revenue for Nashville Predators, Bridgestone Arena and SS&E properties, partnering effectively with all internal departments to ensure consistent and constant communication. This will include, but not be limited to the following activities:
- Together with Vice President of Marketing and in collaboration with internal stakeholders, develop marketing strategy, partnerships, programs, and guide the creative process related to these initiatives.
- Oversee the development of all team promotions and marketing activity designed to increase game attendance and awareness, working closely with existing partners while cultivating new strategic opportunities.
- Execute and measure strategic digital marketing campaigns including search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), display retargeting, mobile advertising, social media, video pre-roll, digital radio, and website takeovers.
- Work with social, digital and database marketing teams to implement strategies to grow and maintain all marketing databases, execute automated campaigns and create strategic customer journeys
- Develop and execute lead generation campaigns to contribute to the sales pipelines
- Work closely with analytics department to track, measure, adjust and recap all marketing efforts throughout the year
- Oversee relationships between promoters and Bridgestone Arena relative to media placement in order to appropriately support concerts and events.
- Work closely with Vice President of Marketing and agency of record to develop and execute comprehensive marketing programs, both short- and long-term, to support ticket sales, sponsorship implementation/activation, and revenue objectives of the organization. This will include, but not be limited to the following activities:
- Oversee the development and timely executions of all advertising/media communications internally and with agency, including the targeted and timely production of all broadcast, digital, outdoor and other media.
- Assist Vice President of Marketing with the development of the marketing operating budget and take responsibility for the day-to-day management of the budget.
- Maintain and distribute marketing calendar for full organization
- Manage brand consistency and positioning across all mediums including TV, Radio, Outdoor, Print, Digital, Social and In-Arena
- Maintain and manage agency relationships inclusive of campaign creations, content creation and activations
- Collaborate with Communications team to drive earned media
- Oversee event and game day marketing needs including meet and greets, media escort, plaza parties and sponsor activation needs.
- Oversee grassroots and live event executions with a strong focus on creating new fans
- Other duties as assigned
- B.A. Degree in marketing or related field.
- 5+ years marketing experience in a major sports league
- Excellent communicator with strong writing and editing skills.
- Must possess a professional attitude and a desire to develop team members.
- Experience in multitasking with multiple time-intensive projects.
- Proactive planner with a sense of urgency, creativity, style and attention to detail.
- Perform under tight deadlines thinking clearly under pressure.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized.
- Agency or entertainment advertising/promotions background preferred.
- The ability to work well and collaborate with people in a team environment.
- Previous media buying (traditional and digital) experience preferred.
- As a condition of employment, qualified applicant will be subject to a background check, including a criminal history check, driving history, previous employment verification and character references.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, possess a suitable driving history and be insurable by Club’s insurance carrier.
Essential Physical Functions:
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as dictated by team/event schedule.
- Lifting and handling heavy equipment and props required.
- Physical activities include sitting, walking and standing for prolonged periods of time, as well as bending, squatting, climbing stairs, kneeling, twisting, lifting, grasping, balancing and handling of materials.
- Ability to speak and communicate clearly with others.
- Ability to work in cold temperatures on occasion.
- High finger dexterity.
- Excellent speaking and listening skills, requiring the perception of speech.
Nashville Predators is an equal opportunity employer. The organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability status, genetic information, or any other applicable federal or state protected classification. The organization celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.
In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact Margie Horwitz at [email protected]
to request an accommodation.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instruction or assignments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.