Nashville Predators Guest Experience Intern – Spring 2024
The Nashville Predators Guest Experience department is seeking an intern for the 2024 Spring Semester. This intern will assist with various aspects of the sports industry including, but not limited to, interacting with arena guests at the Bridgestone Arena Guest Services Center, field inbound emails to PredsWeb (questions and concerns from patrons), and building ticket prospect lists. We are looking for a very energetic and outgoing individual who have a positive, can-do attitude and have a strong desire to learn and be part of the Smashville culture. In addition to the duties and objectives listed below, students will receive the opportunity to gain exposure to different departments and entities within the Nashville Predators organization. The Nashville Predators intern program provides an educational, skill-building, hands-on experience for all participants, and a cornerstone of the program is the interns ability to earn college credit for participation in the program.
Candidates MUST be able to receive college credit for the completion of this internship. The Nashville Predators do not provide housing or transportation accommodations.
Intern Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist Guest Experience representatives by answering questions and performing duties related to service such as responding to PredsWeb emails, answering phone calls, and organizing incoming and outgoing mail
- Interact with employees and guests to assist in the resolution of problems and suggestions voiced by season ticket holders, fans, and patrons of the arena
- Assist with the planning, organization, and execution of new sales and season ticket member events.
- Contribute to common goals of the department and demonstrate a willingness to learn new skills
- Work closely with the ticket sales department building leads & prospect lists, group sales research & outreach, and working community events & sales tables/booths.
- Assist with arena tours
- Shadow a Guest Experience Team member and Sales Representative for 2 events
- Assist Guest Experience Team Members with the set-up of the Guest Services Center prior to arena events
- General administrative work is required such as data entry, copying, and filing
Nashville Predators Internship Requirements:
- Spring semester internship duration will be approximately January – May 2024
- All internships are in person; no remote opportunities are available at this time
- Ability to work evenings and weekends within the students designated credit hour requirement when necessary
- All interns must be students at accredited colleges and universities, with the ability to earn academic credit for time spent in an internship position
- Internships are open to Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors receiving college credit
- Internships do not provide compensation, housing, or transportation
- Internships do not guarantee full-time positions with the Predators upon completion
- As a condition of internship, qualified applicant will be subject to a background check, which will at a minimum include a criminal background check and character references and if applicable, may include a driving history check.
- Be able to maintain confidential information.
Candidates MUST receive academic credit for the completion of this internship. The Nashville Predators do not offer housing or transportation accommodations.
The Nashville Predators and our entities is an equal opportunity employer. The organization does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability status, genetic information, or any other applicable federal or state protected classification. The organization celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for all.
To ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may email [email protected].