In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Job Title: Graphics Coordinator
Department: Game Presentation
This position is responsible for the development and execution of the in-arena experience efforts for the Nashville Predators and Bridgestone Arena. The primary role of this position is the creation of graphic and video content for Bridgestone Arena events and all Nashville Predators home games.
- Complete all aspects of video production such as pre-production, shooting, video and audio editing, and motion graphics as well as live broadcasting production such as planning, preparation, and understanding broadcast technology workflows.
- Manage video content including creation, input and operation during all home games and Bridgestone Arena events.
- Quality control all graphical elements including lower thirds, statistics, and visual displays
- Manage and distribute content across Bridgestone Arena’s various auxiliary boards including concourse TVs, exterior billboards, and interior LEDs
- As part of the Production Team, responsible for creating various video and graphic content for Nashville Predators home games and Bridgestone Arena events.
- Facilitate the design and creation of video/motion graphic elements and animations to be use for:
- LED signage (inner bowl and exterior displays)
- In-arena programming (center hung video boards)
- In-game video production projects
- Creation and implementation of Xpression graphics for in game purposes
- Design and create graphic elements as required based on game day/event digital signage ad calendar.
- Work with broadcasting producers/editors to determine and facilitate graphic production for in-house video projects and shoulder TV programming.
- Produce additional motion-graphic content as assigned.
- Work closely with Predators marketing team to ensure consistency of brand messaging. Create graphics content based on the marketing brand guidelines.
Serve as game night graphics operator (Ross Xpression) in the arena control room.
- This involves taking ideas from corporate partnerships, community relations, and sales and then creating the look and feel of on-screen graphics for the jumbotron including the design and style of all graphics.
- Develop proficiency in all aspects of game night staff positions and be able to serve as backup in other roles.
Minimum Requirements/Education / Qualifications / Experience / Certifications:
- Must have working experience with Ross Video systems including Ross Xpression, Tessera, Dashboard, and Acuity Switcher.
- Strong knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, AfterEfects, and Premiere Pro)
- Knowledge in IPTV systems Vitech and PingHD is preferred.
- Must be willing to work both with other team members as well as independently.
- B.A. in Graphic Design, Broadcast engineering or related field required.
- Live sports television or game presentation experience preferred.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Maintain working knowledge of video production.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and some holidays, as dictated by the Nashville Predators and Bridgestone Arena calendars.
- As a condition of employment, qualified applicant will be subject to a background check, including a criminal history check and character references.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, possess a suitable driving history and be insurable by Nashville Predators’ insurance carrier.
Essential Physical Functions:
- Required to work long hours on event and game days.
- Ability to clearly communicate with clients and coworkers.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to stand in an upright position for continuous periods of time.
- Excellent speaking and listening skills, requiring the perception of speech.
- Walking, bending, carrying of marketing items and props up to 50 pounds.
- Working at elevated heights.
- Exposure to bright lights, loud noise, dust and extreme temperatures.
- General Office Equipment (i.e. PC, copier, fax machine, etc.).
- Adobe Software (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop).
- Ross Xpression real-time motion graphics systems.
Preds Perks: | In addition to medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, all full-time employees of the Nashville Predators and entities are eligible for Preds Perks. These currently include the following: Competitive pay, referral bonuses, 401K eligibility, priority access to event presales, tickets to events (when available), Nashville Locker Room (pro shop) discount, premium pay for overnight shifts, 19+ days of paid time off each year, Ford Ice Center programming discount, on demand pay, and bonus potential
Equal Opportunity Employer: Nashville Predators is an equal opportunity employer. The organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability status, genetic information, or any other applicable federal or state protected classification. The organization celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.
In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact Margie Horwitz at [email protected] to request an accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.