Nashville Predators Ticket Operations Intern – Spring 2024
The Bridgestone Arena Box Office is seeking an intern for the 2024 Spring Semester. This intern will assist in various aspects of the live events industry including, but not limited to, maintaining and organizing ticketing files, processing ticket orders, and proving customer service to patrons during box office hours, and on event nights. We are looking for a very energetic and outgoing individual who have a positive, can-do attitude and have a strong desire to learn and be part of the Smashville culture. In addition to the duties and objectives listed below, students will receive the opportunity to gain exposure to different departments and entities within the Nashville Predators organization. The Nashville Predators intern program provides an educational, skill-building, hands-on experience for all participants, and a cornerstone of the program is the interns ability to earn college credit for participation in the program.
Candidates MUST receive college credit for the completion of this internship. Bridgestone Arena does not offer housing or transportation accommodations.
Ticket Operations Internship Responsibilities:
- Shadow and assist the Box Office in managing season and individual tickets, including account manifestation, ticket invoicing, ticket printing, and ticket distribution
- General and Administrative work including maintaining and organizing files, data entry, copying, filing, faxing, and mailing
- Provide customer service at Box Office windows to patrons during working hours, as well as during Bridgestone Arena events
- Act as a liaison between the Ticket Operations department and Guest Experience/Sales Staff
- Process ticket orders daily
- Generate reports as needed by the Ticket Operations staff
Nashville Predators Internship Requirements:
- Spring semester internship duration will be approximately January – May 2024
- All internships are in person; no remote opportunities are available at this time
- Ability to work evenings and weekends withing the students designated credit hour requirement when necessary
- All interns must be students at accredited colleges and universities, with the ability to earn academic credit for time spent in an internship position
- Internships are open to Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors receiving college credit
- Internships do not provide compensation, housing, or transportation
- Internships do not guarantee full-time positions with the Predators upon completion
- As a condition of internship, qualified applicant will be subject to a background check, which will at a minimum include a criminal background check and character references and if applicable, may include a driving history check.
- Be able to maintain confidential information.
Candidates MUST receive academic credit for the completion of this internship. The Nashville Predators do not offer housing or transportation accommodations.
The Nashville Predators and our entities is an equal opportunity employer. The organization does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability status, genetic information, or any other applicable federal or state protected classification. The organization celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for all.
To ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may email [email protected].