Job Title: Box Office Associate
Job Reports to: Box Office Manager
- Services customers at Box Office Windows.
- Serves as Box Office Receptionist on a rotating basis; this position includes preparing items for that night’s event for the event receptionist and post event wrap-up, including (but not limited to) filing claimed and unclaimed will call.
- Prepares main Box Office area for event night activities and post event wrap-up, including but not limited to printing will call, hanging signage, writing out lost ticket vouchers.
- Assumes supervisory role with part time ticket sellers. Includes supervising at the South Box Office.
- Balances all daily transactions and completes daily rec sheets.
- Perform Vault Audits on a rotating basis.
- Prepares the Daily Sales Reports and Daily Deposit Reports on a rotating basis.
- Ensures quality customer service for all Bridgestone Arena patrons.
- Assists with Predators ticketing thru Archtics.
- Responsible for helping with Preds Events/Preds Foundation Events as needed.
- Responsible for Ticket Inventory and stocking.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Two (2) year college degree required.
- One (1) year of experience in a customer service and cash-handling environment is required.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be taken into consideration.
- Required to work long hours on event days.
- The selected candidate must be able to work evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Ticketmaster and Archtics software experience preferred.
- As a condition of employment, qualified applicants will be subject to a background check, including a criminal history check, previous employment verification and character references.
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Physical activities include sitting, walking, and standing for prolonged periods of time, as well as bending, squatting, climbing stairs, kneeling, twisting, lifting, grasping, balancing and handling of materials.
- Ability to speak and communicate clearly with others.
- Ability to work in cold temperatures on occasion.
- Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 20 lbs.
- Excellent computer skills.
- High Finger Dexterity.
- Excellent speaking and listening skills, requiring the perception of speech.
- Ticketmaster ticketing system, Archtics, TM Entry, Ticketmaster One, Excel.
- Office Equipment (PC based desktop, Multi-line Phone System, etc.)
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instruction or assignments.
Full Time Staff Perks: In addition to medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, (active the first of the month following hire date) all full-time employees of the Nashville Predators and entities (Ford Ice Center, F&M Bank Arena, SS&E) are eligible for the following: referral bonuses, 401K eligibility (after 1 year of employment), priority access to event presales at FMBA and Bridgestone Arena, tickets to events (when available), Nashville Locker Room (pro shop) discount, 19+ days of paid time off each year, work from home opportunities (if applicable), Ford Ice Center programming discount, on demand pay, and bonus potential.
The Nashville Predators and our entities is an equal opportunity employer. The organization does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability status, genetic information, or any other applicable federal or state protected classification. The organization celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.
To ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may email [email protected].