Security Gate Attendant
The Guest Experience Department is currently looking for Security Gate Attendants to conduct screenings of guest and their personal belongings at the gate entrances to ensure facility safety and security. This position will provide superior customer service while exceeding expectations at all events.
Be a Part of the Experience!
How will you contribute to the Experience?
- You will be responsible for screening purses and bags for prohibited items
- You will communicate effectively with the guest about the steps taken to complete the screening and provide instruction if they have prohibited items
- You will communicate any issues or concerns to the supervisor
- Be able to perform the entire entry process including magnetometers
- Perform other related duties as assigned, including providing support to the internal Security department as needed
- Must be at least 18 years’ old
- Ability to identify risks
- 1 – 3 years security experience preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate
- Strong problem solving skills including identifying and resolving in a timely manner
- Able to follow instructions and respond to supervisor direction while working with minimal supervision
- Available to work evenings and weekends. Some holiday and day shifts may also be available.
- This average shift for this position will be 3-5 hours, sometimes more depending on event schedule. No guarantee of hours.
- This position will work Wild games, concerts and other events held at the Xcel Energy Center, RiverCentre Convention Center and the Legendary Roy Wilkins Auditorium.
- Able to deal with frequent change
- Ability to stand for at least 3 hours at a time.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Ability to push and pull wheelchairs up to 300lbs.
- May be exposed to inclement weather- coat will be provided
- Able to walk up and down steps
- Able to read credentials and direct guests appropriately
- Complete and pass a background check
We are located in downtown St. Paul and work closely in a fun and relaxed environment that thrives with creative and passionate individuals. Some of the benefits you’ll enjoy are:
- 401(k) matching
- Earned Sick and Safe Time
- On the job training
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As an officially designated Yellow Ribbon Company, we are committed to serving those who have served our country, we encourage service members and veterans to apply.