TITLE: PREMIUM SEATING CONCIERGE (PART-TIME)
DEPARTMENT: SUITE SERVICE & PREMIUM OPERATIONS
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: MANAGER, SUITE SERVICE & PREMIUM OPERATIONS
POSITION SUMMARY/DESCRIPTION: RESPONSIBLE FOR A VARIETY OF DUTIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO VIP ENTRANCE, DIRECTIONAL ASSISTANCE, PROBLEM SOLVING ALL WHILE PROVIDING SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE TO GUESTS IN ALL PREMIUM AREAS OF XCEL ENERGY CENTER.
- Responsible for front line service to premium seating guests.
- Responsible for the entry process as a ticket taker, allowing or denying event access, verification of valid tickets, scanner usage/knowledge while providing each guest with a greeting and general directions.
- Responsible for working in a variety of areas including Gate 5 area, Concierge Desk, RBC Wealth Management Club Level, Treasure Island Resort & Casino Ice Lodge, Suite Level concourse.
- Records event notes such as guest issues, custodial needs, maintenance requirements, and catering activities.
- Monitors work area, ensuring building policies are enforced and work space is safe and ready for guests.
- Verification of ticket for assigned suite, direction to specific suite, assist with resolving ticket issues and those requiring special seating needs.
- Roam suite level with regular interval of walking to ensure guest needs are being met.
- Periodic suite checks which include walking around concourse ensuring guests are not smoking, responding to guest needs, looking for contraband, looking for safety hazards.
- Responds immediately to the guests’ needs and reports any concerns to the supervisor or manager.
- Assists in resolving problems regarding guest related concerns.
- Follows proper procedures during evacuations and emergencies.
- Attends the pre-shift meeting for each event.
- Ability to transport guests via a wheelchair to locations within our facility.
- Ability to use a portable radio to communicate with Concierges, Supervisors and Manager.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
FORMAL EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
At least 16 years old
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Customer service experience preferred
- Microsoft Office experience is preferred
- Problem solving skills including identifying and resolving in a timely manner
- Able to follow instructions and respond to manager direction
- Able to work with the guest and staff in a professional manner at all times
- Customer services oriented
- Fan friendly attitude and willing to initiate conversation with the guests
- Able to work within a team and a service oriented environment
- Professional appearance
- Available to work evenings, weekends and normal business days
- Willing and able to work all Concierge positions within the facility
- Able to deal with frequent change
- No guarantee of hours
- Ability to stand up to 6 hours at a time
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Ability to push and pull wheelchairs up to 300 lbs.
- Ability to walk up and down stairs
- Able to read ticket and direct guests appropriately
- Ability to use a ticket scanner using a repetitive motion
Local Candidates Only
As a proud Yellow Ribbon Company, dedicated to serving those who have served our country we encourage service members to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.