Title: Email Marketing Coordinator, Temporary
Expected Start Date: April 2020
Expected End Date: September 2020
Department: Marketing Analytics Group
This position is responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on designing and execution of email marketing programs in support of company and business unit objectives. The ideal candidate will be able to create digital marketing collateral with strong technical skills in graphic design and HTML/CSS coding and understanding of Media Queries. The ability to translate business objectives into creative art production and supporting copy is critical.
- Perform all day-to-day email marketing activities including email campaign creation, graphic design, HTML production, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of ad hoc, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns for the Minnesota Wild
- Possess solid online and offline copywriting skills with the ability to adjust for different target audiences
- Maintain a calendar of digital communication and control sponsored email marketing inventory
- Actively participate in creative sessions and collaboration relating to department projects and initiatives
- Perform email marketing best practice with coding, design and testing of email campaigns
- 4-year degree required
- Minimum 1-3 years email marketing experience preferred
- Proficient in Photoshop and Dreamweaver (or equivalent digital design tool and HTML editor) with strong technical skills in graphic design and CSS editing
- HTML/CSS coding and editing, and clever copywriting
- Experience with email tools, (Exact Target, Mail Chimp, Mail Manager, etc.), but preferably Eloqua or TM Messenger/Engagement
- Experience with standard CMS web editor tools
- A keen understanding of integrated marketing communication
- Strong proofing and editing skills
- Excelling time management and organizational skills with ability to successfully prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
- Willing to work a flexible schedule based on marketing initiatives and project timelines. This may include weekends and evenings.
- Ideal candidate will be a proactive, energetic, curious, creative thinker, trouble shooter and problem solver
Physical requirements include sitting, walking, standing, bending, squatting, climbing, kneeling, twisting, lifting, grasping, etc.
This position will close on April 9, 2020
As an officially designated Yellow Ribbon Company, we are committed to serving those who have served our country, we encourage service members and veterans to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.