AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Membership Sales Representative is responsible for maximizing ticket revenue for the Los Angeles Kings through the retention of business and new sales of Full Season Tickets, Partial Season tickets, Mini Plans, Group Sales (15+ tickets), Event Suites and select Single Game and event promotion sales (e.g. Family Night Packages). Revenue goals will be set for Senior Account Executive and tracked with regular meetings with sales manager.
- Execute high volume of effective sales calls to maximize revenue for the department and for telemarketing activities and new business generation (business to business appointments) throughout the year; Lead by example for all Account Executives by meeting or exceeding aggressive weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals and activity requirements
- Responsible for the customer service and upgrading of all partial ticket buyer accounts, handling the annual renewal process for Half Season and 11-Game Packages Ticket accounts; use proper judgment and past experience to make informed decisions to exceed the highest standards in customer service
- Participate in training sessions, skill building and professional development of new Inside Sales Representatives and Account Executives, while supporting the Sales Management team with ongoing essential training for the entire Sales and Service Team, both in weekly meetings and other coaching forums.
- Assist with special projects as deemed by management to advance the Ticket Sales & Service Department. Example projects include: Executing sales contests, managing account debt, coaching Fan Service Associates and Sales Representatives, and executing prospecting and service events for Members
- Responsible for hosting client meetings and potential client presentations on a regular basis; Attend team, community, and other events for purpose of maximizing sales opportunities
- Perform “game day” responsibilities, including entertaining clients and prospects, as well as working ticket sales booths and tables
- Provide sales reports and contact status back to management on a daily and weekly basis during Goal Setting Meetings
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The Membership Sales Representative must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skill and abilities:
- Ability to provide an outstanding level of customer service
Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook; ability to learn required business systems
- A go-getter, with drive and initiative to succeed and develop a career in the sports and entertainment industry
- Ability to support a team environment and adhere to departmental guidelines
- Outstanding listening, written, and verbal communication skills, preferably in English
- Highly organized, resourceful, detailed-oriented, quick learner and time management skills
- Ability to professionally communicate and interact with all levels of management
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to provide sales reports and contact status back to management on a daily and weekly basis
- Ability to thrive under a competitive sales environment
- Ability to consistently re-prioritize based on sales needs
- Availability and willingness to work game nights, weekends, holidays, and select ticket sales and public relations events
- High School Diploma or its equivalency (Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree preferred)
- 1-2 years of related work experience
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.