AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Group Sales Representative is proficient in selling group tickets to LA Kings games to various organizations and companies. This individual would seek to develop business relationships to gain revenue by selling group tickets to Los Angeles businesses, specific niche communities and community groups for the LA Kings. A core function of an LA Kings Group Sales Representative is proactively and efficiently generating new revenue through outbound calls, client meetings, customized emails, prompt responses to inbound calls, team-related events, upselling, cross-selling, and generating referrals.
- Generate group ticket revenue using all sales methods, including cold calls, face to face appointments, arena tours, prospecting, and networking
- Plan, develop, and execute strategic group sales promotions and theme nights by creating a unique offer and targeted sales campaign to a specific niche group or community; Attend team, community, and other events for the purpose of maximizing sales opportunities
- Prospecting in order to generate new business relationships; responsible for hosting client meetings and potential client presentations on a regular basis
- Perform “game day” responsibilities, including entertaining clients and prospects, as well as working ticket sales booths and tables
- Provide sales reports and contact status back to management on a daily and weekly basis during Goal Setting Meetings
- Manage accounts to exceed established sales goals; Provide prompt, thorough, and courteous responses to all inbound & outbound customer communication – phone calls, emails, mail, etc.; Maintain high level of customer service to existing and new clients
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The Group Sales Representative must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skill and abilities:
- Ability to provide an outstanding level of customer service
- Outstanding listening, written, and verbal communication skills
- Quality presentation skills – ability to create, analyze, interpret, and present reports and correspondence
- Highly organized, resourceful, detailed-oriented, quick learner and time management skills
- Ability to professionally communicate and interact with all levels of management
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook; ability to learn required business systems
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information
- Knowledge in AXS Back Office, Microsoft Dynamics or other ticketing and CRM software preferred
- High School diploma or its equivalency (Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree preferred)
- 0-2 years of related work experience
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.