AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
AEG and the Los Angeles Kings’ seek a Membership Sales Account Executive. The Membership Sales Account Executive will be responsible for maximizing ticket revenue for the Los Angeles Kings through the sales of Full Season Tickets, Partial Season tickets (Half Season, Quarter Season Packages, Holiday Pack, Etc.), Group Sales (15+ tickets), Event Suites and select Single Game and event promotion sales (e.g. Family Night Packages). Revenue goals will be set for Account Executive and tracked with regular meetings with sales manager.
- Execute effective sales calls to maximize revenue for the department and for telemarketing activities and new business generation (business to business appointments) throughout the year; Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals and activity requirements; Ability and willingness to sell high value products/services in the greater Los Angeles marketplace
- Responsible for the customer service and upgrading of all partial ticket buyer accounts, handling the annual renewal process for Half Season and Quarter Season Packages Ticket accounts, and will be expected to exceed the highest standards in customer service; Maintain high level of customer service to existing and new clients
- Perform “game day” responsibilities, including entertaining clients and prospects, as well as working ticket sales booths and tables
- Responsible for utilizing effective contacts (sales leads) in coordination with our contact management system KORE and Database Marketing
- Responsible for hosting client meetings and potential client presentations on a regular basis; Attend team, community, and other events for purpose of maximizing sales opportunities
- Collaborate with the Marketing Department to ensure success of any promotion as it relates to the Kings to ensure proper tracking of all promotions.
- Will work closely with management to ensure inventory integrity and maintain all payment schedules for all accounts; Provide sales reports and contact status back to management on a daily and weekly basis during Goal Setting Meetings
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The Membership Sales Account Executive must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skill and abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); ability to learn required business systems
- Polished presentation skills with the ability to think and react to situations confidently
- Excellent relationship building and customer service skills
- A go-getter with the drive and initiative to succeed and develop a career in the sports and entertainment industry
- Ability to support a team environment and adhere to departmental guidelines
- Ability to consistently re-prioritize bases on sales needs
- Availability and willingness to work game nights, weekends, holidays, and select ticket sales and public relations events
- Excellent oral and written skills
- A minimum education level of High School Diploma or its equivalency (BA/BS Degree Preferred)
- A minimum of 2-4 years of related experience
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.