Ticket Operations Associate - Los Angeles Kings (El Segundo · CA)
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Ticket Operations Associate will assist Ticket Operations leadership in improving day-to-day effectiveness and efficiency. Primary responsibilities include clerical, administrative, and operations support under the general guidance of Ticket Operations management. The Associate will share responsibility of maintaining strong relationships with fans, partners, venue staff, and team executives in a manner that elevates customer service standards. The incumbent will work during regular office hours and/or event hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Support the Ticket Operations team with execution of daily operations and administration of department
- Assist with game day operations for home games and special events to uphold high guest service standard
- Act as an operations resource for sales executive inquiries/issues
- Continuously identify and suggest processing efficiencies for sales and ticket operations
- Assist with preparation of daily financial reconciliation reports and chargeback disputes
- Assist with validation of pricing/offers/events within ticketing system and online
- Formulate and complete special projects and reports as assigned by management
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The Ticket Operations Associate must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skill and abilities:
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word; ability to learn required business systems
- Ability to prioritize workload and solve problems efficiently and quickly
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to all internal and external clients by representing the organization and department professionally
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Assertive, motivated, self-starter, autonomous, collaborative
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to access and input information using a moderately complex computer system
- Available to work various hours including evenings/nights, weekends, and holidays
- College degree preferred
- Sports Management, Business Administration, or related field
- Minimum of 1 year of related work experience
Pay Scale: $17.00 - $19.00
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.