We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
The Vegas Golden Knights are looking for a passionate, driven and creative professional to help elevate our Entertainment Experience, and Production team. This candidate will contribute to creating award winning content that will be featured as part of the world-class entertainment experience at T-Mobile Arena in addition to our social media channels.
Ideal Storytellers will bring exceptional video production and communication skills with an emphasis on a strong and creative work ethic. This person should have the following talents, but not limited to shooting, lighting and editing with a focus on storytelling. This role requires the person to be able to work collaboratively and independently as they will be assisting the entire Entertainment Experience, and Production team. This position also requires a high degree of personal integrity, timeliness, workload prioritization and exceptional problem-solving skills.
Key responsibilities are:
- Assist production team in conceptualizing, producing, and editing captivating video content consistent with VGK brand and values.
- Attend select VGK Home games and assist in the broll capture of the atmosphere.
- Log, and maintain VGK video library.
- Maintain a composed manner while working with Professional Athletes, Hockey Operations Staff and VGK Fans.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and collaborate.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop).
- Experience with Sony Mirrorless cameras and related production equipment.
- Candidates being considered must currently be enrolled in college or a recent college graduate.
- Education: Video production, communications, broadcast journalism, marketing or related field preferred
- Preferred candidates will have hands-on experience with operating cameras, lighting systems, editing systems, audio, scripting.
- Industry knowledge of hockey and the sports and entertainment preferred
- Ability to operate computer and audio/ video equipment, lift up to 20 pounds, perform tasks involving visual and audible components and ability to navigate event venue, including stairs
- This a part-time position based in Las Vegas. This position will not be typical office hours.
- Availability to work on short notice, to include nights, weekends, and holidays based on scheduled events.
- Employee to be hired must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to working onsite, unless the individual is otherwise eligible for an exemption in accordance with applicable law. All on-site services to be performed, you will be required to certify your vaccination status as part of the onboarding process.
*Interested candidates are asked to provide your demo reel link.
The Production Graduate Assistant is a part-time/seasonal position located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Sports entertainment is not a traditional 9-5 and this candidate will be expected to work nights, weekend and home games as needed.