Junior Graphic Designer with Vegas Golden Knights in Las Vegas, NV
Vegas Golden Knights jobs
Sports Jobs in Las Vegas, NV
Web/Creative Services: Graphic Design/Creative Services
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
We are looking for a junior designer to join the Vegas Golden Knights design team. Working under the direction of the senior designer, this position will be responsible for creating both digital and print-based graphics for the Vegas Golden Knights and Foley Family Wines. Our ideal candidate is passionate, hard-working and detail-oriented, and is knowledgeable in the latest trends and practices in graphic design. Each candidate must provide a design portfolio for review.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
• Creating digital and print-based graphics for the Vegas Golden Knights, NHL properties and other Foley related businesses
• Be a good linemate, contribute positively to a winning culture, and be respectful
• Demonstrate world-class customer service-and if you don’t directly interact with the customer, support those who do
• Protect the legal, financial and moral well-being of the company
• 4-year degree in graphic design or related field
• 1–2 years applied design-related experience
• Web portfolio demonstrating strong skills in graphic design, branding, layout design, typography, photo editing, and print with attention to detail
• Speed and proficiency with current Adobe Creative Suite on mac OS
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Ability to work well on quick turn arounds and short deadlines
• Ability to multi task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Innovative and nontraditional take on social media design
• Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to communicate and express yourself both written and verbally
• Must be able to observe, inspect, estimate and assess
Black Knight Sports & Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment with Black Knight Sports and Entertainment is “at-will” and can be terminated by either the employee or Black Knight Sports & Entertainment at any time, for any reason, or for no reason at all.