The St. Louis Blues/Enterprise Center seeks qualified candidates for the position of Video Production Intern. The primary responsibility of this position is to assist in video production duties within Blue Note Productions. This is an unpaid internship for college credit only.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform production duties including: video editing, camera work, graphics and field video support.
- Assist managers and staff during events.
- Open to college juniors, seniors and grad students seeking internships to fulfill class credit requirements.
- A desire to gain experience in a professional sports and entertainment environment.
- Excellent communication, computer and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge in the following programs: Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Must have working knowledge of Mac & PC platforms.
- Willingness to work days, nights and weekends.
- Must demonstrate professionalism, a positive attitude, and strong communication skills.
- No financial compensation is available. This is for college credit only.
- Travel and housing arrangements are the responsibility of the student.
- Game nights and/or weekend hours required.
- Must be able to lift or carry up to 40 lbs.