Sports Jobs in Saint Louis, MO
Ticket Operations: Ticket Operations
The St. Louis Blues, Enterprise Center, and Stifel Theatre are St. Louis’ premier sports and entertainment facilities and amongst the busiest in the nation. Millions of visitors each year come through the turnstiles for St. Louis Blues Hockey, Broadway Shows, concerts from world-class performers, college basketball, and numerous family shows. The Ticket Operations Manager oversees all aspects of Ticket Operations including daily Box Office activity and all internal and external sales fulfillments for events held at the facility.
- Assist in Blues season event management including building all components on various TM systems, inventory control, plan purchase and renewal invoice procedures, online ticket management, and printing/mailing of all tickets.
- Assist in the creation and management of Enterprise Center events, including creating various event scalings, building all components on various TM systems and completing final settlement of all events in conjunction with promoters, production, and operation management.
- Maintain documentation on each event that consists of production kills, inventory potential, communication with all promoters, complimentary ticket vouchers, event audits, ticket inventory schedules, etc.
- Maintain a positive rapport with promoters providing reports, assistance and information promptly and accurately upon request.
- Review or perform balancing, depositing, and reporting of daily ticket receipts in conjunction with Finance Department.
- Provide excellent customer service with efficient Box Office window procedures, prompt responses to requests or communication, and coordination with the Guest Service department to resolve guest concerns and seat discrepancies.
- Work in coordination with the Sales, Marketing & Sponsorship Departments to build offers/promotions on both Ticketmaster Host, and Account Manager.
- Process all ticket requests and ensure positive ticket buying experience for the public.
- Train and supervise Box Office personnel and provide necessary training and information to ensure that Box Office staff are well informed and properly trained in regard to policies and procedures.
- Ensure all union policy is upheld and seller scheduling allows for fluctuations and applicable coverage.
- Directly supervise and schedule a staff of seven or more employees in the Box Office.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Three to five years of box office experience in the theatre or entertainment industry. Experience in building and maintaining concert events is a must.
- Three to five years of experience with the Ticketmaster suite of products including Archtics, TM Host, Inventory Control, and Access Manager (including PID and Mobile Entry functionality).
- Must be able to work independently, as well as train, manage, and motivate others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills required.
- Candidate must be able to successfully handle multiple priorities in occasional high stress situations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Position requires the ability to accommodate a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, as well as being able to perform in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Candidate should have cash handling experience and experience in scheduling staff members.
- Candidate must also have the ability to work with the public and possess conflict resolution skills.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have Ticketmaster/Archtics experience?
Box Office hours are abnormal, are you okay with working nights/weekends over the course of the year?