The St. Louis Blues, Enterprise Center, and Stifel Theatre organization is seeking a Manager, Corporate Partnerships to work with the Sponsorship department and provide superior service to our valued partners.
• Reports to and supports VP, Corporate Partnerships
• Work to sell all St. Louis Blues/Enterprise Center sponsorship elements, including but not limited to: in-arena signage, media opportunities, website/social media, promotions and premium night giveaways, etc.
• Prepares sales proposals and makes sales calls
• Develops and maintains lists of prospective sponsors and actively and aggressively calls on prospects to generate new sales
• Stay current on digital trends and understand emerging technologies within professional sports to craft strategies that align with organization’s direction and partners’ business objectives
• Work with Content, Innovation and Business Intelligence teams to develop new integration opportunities for partners
• Grow opportunities for company to extend presence of corporate partners across website, mobile app, social media platforms
• Develop concepts for stronger branded content experience with corporate partners at events, via digital signage, in-game integration, mobile app usage, etc.
• Create opportunities for partners to grow their presence and fan outreach via the team’s fan engagement platform - Bluenatics.
• Maintains strong up-to-the-minute awareness of business community, Marketing trends and opportunities to effectively generate new sponsorship sales.
• Maintains strong awareness of promotional activities of other professional sports team to generate ideas for local use.
• Assists Activation and Service Team as needed
• Works on home game nights
• Additional duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 2-4 years sales experience
• Knowledge and understanding of digital landscape and emerging technologies, and opportunities across marketing channels/in-venue experience
• Experience selling digital inventory, including social media assets, and developing rate card for new opportunities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office; extensive knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint preferred
• Excellent communication and organizational skills; strong attention to detail required
• Ability to work well within a team environment
• Must be proactive and able to think quickly and independently
• Expected to work non-traditional hours including nights, weekends and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.