What does it take to run a St. Louis Blues hockey game? The primary responsibility of this position is to assist in event and administrative duties within the Guest Experience Department. The Guest Experience Department manages over 250 staff members to execute events at Enterprise Center and Stifel Theatre.
This is a part-time, paid position working 20-29 hours per week.
Rate of pay is $12/hr.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Guest Experience Managers during game days, concerts, and family shows
- During events, coordinate staff check in, event equipment distribution, VIP activities, staff direction, guest assistance, and special event work
- Assist guests by answering any questions, addressing issues, and providing direction
- Responsible for event equipment allocation for radios, ticket scanners, etc.
- Provides guest assistance and inventory management for lost and found
- Manage wristband inventory and allocation for Club locations and special event areas, organizing them for each event
- Assist with staff management by tracking guest feedback, outstanding staff recognitions, absences, and inventory
- Shadows Guest Experience team during events to learn firsthand event knowledge at every management level
- Performs other duties as assigned by Guest Experience Management
- Currently enrolled college level student
- Desire to gain experience in professional sports, hospitality, venue management, and event coordination
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Availability to work daytime, evening, and weekend hours
- Minimum of 15 hours per week including office hours and events
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.