The St. Louis Blues, Enterprise Center, and Stifel Theatre
are looking for a skilled creative to intern in the fast-paced world of sports and entertainment.This is a part-time, paid position working average of 30 hours per week.
Rate of pay is $13/hr.
Internship Dates: Late August- Mid December Career Benefits:
• Firsthand experience in your field
• Gain a better understanding of core design programs
• College Credit (if applicable)
• Exposure of having your work used in the real-worldWhat You’ll Do:
• Design a variety of pieces including but not limited to signage, shirts, booklets, flyers,
posters, pucks, etc.
• Be responsible for updating on-going creative pieces for reoccurring events
• Work as part of the design/digital team across the three brandsWho We’re Looking For:
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to follow directions and ask questions
• A true professional with the ability to work with various VIPs and maintain confidentiality when necessary
• Take critique positively and improve creative based on critique
• Be able to work independently
• Someone always wanting to better themselvesRequirements:
• Currently enrolled in college (actively pursuing a degree in Graphic Design or related field) or recently graduated
• Must be able to work an average of 20-30 hours per week
• Basic understanding of the printing and digital design processes
• Strong layout design skills
• Knowledge of primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Have access to the internet and a computer
• Able to work in-person and remotely in a hybrid work situation To Apply:
If you meet the qualifications outlined above, please submit a cover letter, resume and digital work portfolio to: [email protected]ONLY CANDIDATES SUBMITTING A DESIGN PORTFOLIO WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Please submit a pdf portfolio or provide a link to a website if you have an online digital portfolio. Individual projects preferred. Please keep group projects to a minimum.We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.