The St. Louis Blues seek qualified candidates who are passionate about the digital landscape surrounding sports and interested in a future career in digital marketing to serve as a season-long Digital Content Intern. This is a paid role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with implementing and managing features across Blues digital platforms, including websites and apps
• Support digital team’s efforts throughout the season with gameday content, promotions, theme nights and special events
• Provide notification to fans surrounding Bluenatics initiatives in a timely and professional manner
• Work with marketing team to conceptualize and pitch ideas for the app, website and/or video features
• Help maintain the team’s YouTube channel, uploading video features where appropriate with titles, descriptions, and keyword tagging.
• Research and compile evolving digital marketing and technology trends across industries
• Opportunity to work collaboratively with and learn from other departments across the organization, including marketing, sponsorship, sales, retail, game entertainment and community relations
• Other duties as assigned
• Communications, digital media, marketing, or related degree
• Interest in pursuing future career in digital marketing
• Innovative person, who is looking to put their creativity to work
• Willing to work efficiently under deadlines to produce high quality, accurate work
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, along with attention to detail, are a must
• Ability to operate and communicate effectively in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
• Proactive individual that is eager to think outside the box
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule around game days/nights, including weekends
• Experience with Photoshop is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.