The primary responsibility of this position is to assist in event and administrative duties within the Guest Services Department. This is an unpaid internship, preferably for college credit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in the preparation and set up of training and hiring sessions.
- Assists with the Lost and Found program.
- Prepares event signage, assists with event equipment set up and preparing event information.
- Provides guests with general building information.
- Shadows managers and supervisors during events to learn first hand event knowledge.
- Assists with the set up and monitoring of general admission area for concerts without floor seating and with pre-event activities.
- Assists with the monthly calendar of upcoming events.
- Attends weekly operations meetings.
- Responsible for completing special projects as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Guest Services Management.
- Currently enrolled college level student.
- A desire to gain experience in a professional sports and entertainment environment.
- Excellent communication, computer, and organizational skills.
- A strong work ethic.
- General office skills are necessary (Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, filing, copying, etc).
- Availability to work daytime, evening, weekend and holiday hours. Minimum of 15-20 hours per week including office days and events.
- Must be a team player.