Enterprise Center, home of world-class entertainment and the Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues are excited to unveil a newly remodeled, state of the art arena. We are looking for passionate team members, who will ensure safety and comfort for all guests that enter the Enterprise Center, while enhancing the guest experience by creating a positive environment with extraordinary customer interaction and service.
- Facilitate good verbal communication and diffuse situations without force
- Assist Guest Service Hosts with taking tickets when needed
- Must have proper radio etiquette
- Provide hospitality to guests before, during, and after events
- Perform visual, pat down, and metal detecting searches at entrances
- Maintain valid St. Louis City or St. Louis County Security License at all times
- Must be able to provide wheelchair escort, if needed
- Ensure that only authorized persons are to enter assigned building areas
- Must be able to operate wheelchair/ADA lifts in building.
- Must be able to familiarize themselves with building layout, all departments, and guest policies
- Assist with event set up including moving table, stanchions, metal detectors, and sign placement
- Listen and resolve guest concerns; notify supervisors or managers, if needed
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Respond appropriately to guest illness, injury, or emergencies
- Must be able to anticipate all guest needs and prevent escalation of issues