Enterprise Center and Stifel Theatre are excited to bring events back to life in 2021! We are looking for passionate, friendly, service-oriented individuals to join our team. Our mission is to enhance the guest experience by creating a positive environment with extraordinary customer interaction and service.
The Guest Experience Steward leads by example, inspires team members, cares for the staff in their charge, and serves as an extension of management during events.
- Lead and supervise staff in designated areas.
- Monitor all areas for policy compliance, safety concerns and guest behavior.
- Facilitate good verbal communication and de-escalate situations without force.
- Must have professional radio etiquette.
- Provide hospitality to guests before, during, and after events.
- Maintain valid St. Louis City/County Security License.
- Ensure only authorized persons are entering restricted building areas.
- Must familiarize yourself with building layout, departments, and policies.
- Assist with event set up (moving table, stanchions, metal detectors, and signs.)
- Listen and resolve guest concerns; notify managers, if needed.
- Respond appropriately to guest illness, injury, or emergencies.
- Must be able to anticipate guest needs and prevent escalation of issues.
- Must familiarize yourself with vertical transportation in building (elevators, escalators, and wheelchair lifts.)
- Must have strong situational awareness and decision-making skills.
- Must understand all Guest Experience post-orders and assist staff as needed.
- Must be willing and able to lead staff and guests during emergencies.
- Must enjoy people and creating memorable moments.