Enterprise Center and Stifel Theatre are for a busy upcoming season! We are looking for passionate, friendly, service-oriented individuals to join our team. Our mission is to enhance the guest experience by creating a positive environment with extraordinary customer interaction and service.
Rate of Pay: $17/hour
- Facilitate good verbal communication and de-escalate situations.
- Assist Guest Service Ambassadors with taking tickets when needed.
- Must have professional radio etiquette.
- Provide hospitality to guests before, during, and after events.
- Perform visual, pat down, and metal detecting searches at entrances.
- Must be able to provide wheelchair escort, if needed.
- Ensure only authorized persons are entering restricted building areas.
- Must be able to operate wheelchair/ADA lifts in buildings.
- Familiarize yourself with building layout, departments, and policies.
- Assist with event set up (moving tables, stanchions, metal detectors, and signs)
- Listen and resolve guest concerns; notify leads or managers, if needed
- Respond appropriately to guest illness, injury, or emergencies.
- Anticipate guest needs and prevent escalation of issues.
- Must enjoy people and creating memorable moments.
- Must be able to get a valid St. Louis City/County Security License (fees paid by Venue)
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time.