The St. Louis Blues, Enterprise Center & Stifel Theatre seek an enthusiastic Event Receptionist. Event Receptionists are responsible for giving outstanding, friendly, prompt, and professional service to incoming callers, office guests, and co-workers. Candidates must enjoy a fast-paced environment and be able to work a flexible schedule, consisting of days, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed. This is a part-time, hourly position.
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Welcome visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone, answering or directing inquiries.
- Address all inquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone, or via email.
- Keep up to date with current promotions and events at Enterprise Center and Stifel Theatre.
- Receive and resolve guests' questions and concerns.
- Work with other departments to ensure highest standards of guest service are met.
- Provide day-time lunch/vacation coverage and assistance to Company Receptionist as needed.
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping in the reception area.
- Follow all front desk processes and procedures. Suggest process improvements to the Company Receptionist and help implement upon approval.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years prior receptionist experience.
- Neat, professional appearance.
- Positive, upbeat personality.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Experience with multi-line phone systems preferred.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, internet and email.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include day-time hours as well as evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.