Enterprise Center and Stifel Theatre are seeking qualified candidates for the position of Social Media Coordinator. This position will be the voice of Enterprise Center and Stifel Theatre social channels, responsible for creating engaging content for both venues through organic and paid campaigns, as well as supporting venue events including concerts, Broadway shows, family shows and sporting events. This position will also support social efforts for the Blues retail channel, STL Authentics.
- Develop, implement, manage and execute a planning and scheduling calendar for Enterprise Center, Stifel Theatre and STL Authentics social media channels
- Develop, own and manage the voice of the arena and theatre across all social platforms, monitoring sites on an on-going basis and engaging in real-time customer service
- Conceptualize and curate engaging content to be used to grow social media footprint, as well as use platforms to support arena/theater initiatives within sales, special events, partnerships and more
- Engage in conversation across social channels with fans, artists, local media, local influencers and more. Develop and own relationships with local influencers
- Leverage data and analytics to assist in decision making process across all channels
- Follow new trends across entertainment, sports, retail, fashion and digital space
- Collaborate with St. Louis Blues social media team to coordinate efforts and cross-promotional opportunities
- Provide analysis of platforms, including tracking and reporting regularly on growth
- Work closely with retail team to understand new inventory, product lines and partners in order to best represent each brand
- Serve as on-site representative for media on event nights, including escorting photographers, assisting with meet and greets as needed and other media promotional activities for Stifel Theatre and Enterprise Center events as assigned
- Assist with other duties as it relates to the marketing department
- Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, communications or related field preferred
- 1-3 years experience with increasing social media digital marketing responsibilities, preferably with a concert venue, theater or attraction
- Experience with Sprout Social, TweetDeck or relatable products
- High-level understanding of paid media inclusive of paid search, programmatic display and social
- Experience with Shopify, or similar eCommerce preferred
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite products preferred
- Photography experience/background preferred
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Self-starter that demonstrates outstanding organizational skills with strong attention to detail and follow-through and ability to manage multiple event responsibilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.