The Coordinator, Email & Database Marketing is responsible for coordinating St. Louis Blues, Enterprise Center and Stifel Theatre operational email and digital campaigns to effectively maximize ticket sales revenue, data acquisition, fan engagement and lead generation. This role is also responsible for analyzing and reporting on email and other digital marketing initiatives to maximize campaign performance.
This position reports to the Senior Manager, CRM & Database Strategy, with cross-functional responsibilities in marketing and business intelligence.
• Coordinate and build digital campaigns including various email newsletters and customer account notifications
• Maintain email calendars for the following entities: St. Louis Blues, Enterprise Center and Stifel Theatre
• Work with digital team to develop campaigns to support sales initiatives, merchandise, and other marketing efforts on social sites
• Assist in development of campaign landing pages and forms for driving database growth and the trafficking of promotional/sales messages on the company’s websites, mobile apps, and other internal assets
• Analyze and drive KPIs for critical email performance metrics such as deliverability, open and click through rates, conversion/bounce rates, and database growth over time
• Assist with the team’s analytical efforts, including pointing out trends and utilizing test methods to help deliver best results (ie. A/B testing, frequency, time of day, etc.)
• Responsible for accuracy, timeliness, and consistency of all emails and related campaigns
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
• 1-2 years of experience in email marketing or related field
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. Strong copywriting skills a must
• Experience with Eloqua or similar email service platform preferred
• Working knowledge of HTML/CSS. Email-specific experience preferred
• Working knowledge of Photoshop
• Understanding of sports, events, and ticketing a plus
• Must possess strong organizational skills, be self-motivated and creative
• Strong attention to detail required
• Flexible schedule with the ability to work nights and weekends as required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.