The St. Louis Blues Alumni Association seek an intern to assist with the organization’s day-to-day activities, processing donation requests, database management, social media outreach, special event planning, and game day operations.
- Assist with planning and execution of Blues Alumni activities and special events
- Meet and greet guests of the Alumni Suite during St. Louis Blues Home Games
- Monitor and expand Blues Alumni Social Media efforts
- Update and upkeep Blues Alumni website
- Respond to requests for information, donations, tickets, and player appearances
- Provide general administrative assistance to the Alumni Director and Manager
- Collaborate with other departments within the St. Louis Blues organization as needed
- One or two semester internship available (August - December or August - June)
- Must be available to work nights and weekends as the St. Louis Blues home game schedule dictates
- Currently enrolled in college classes (any level) (internship for college credit not mandatory)
- A strong work ethic, willingness to learn, and desire to gain experience in a professional sports and entertainment environment
- High energy, detail-oriented, problem solver, team player who loves working with people in a fast-paced setting
- Strong ethical standards and sense of confidentiality
- General office, administrative, and customer service experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.