The St. Louis Blues/Enterprise Center seeks qualified candidates for the position of Audio & Video Coordinator. The primary duties of this position is to program displays and assist with audio/video needs for all events held at Enterprise Center and Stifel Theatre, including Blues hockey, concerts, sporting events, etc. Other duties include scheduling labor, archiving footage, assisting with production staff. This is a salary position with a full benefits package.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation and production of events in both venues
- Program Ross content engines for displays in the seating bowl
- Assist with control room programing including GVG switcher, QSC audio network and Mosaic sport lighting controller.
- Schedule labor for events and content productions.
- Setup and maintain equipment such as microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors and other related equipment
- Work various game nights as the LED producer
- Serve as backup to IPTV Coordinator, learning how digital signage within the venue operates and being able to provide support via hardware and software s needed
- Bachelor degree in Broadcasting/Communications, A/V or related field preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in the video production field.
- Experience with various software and hardware, including but not limited to Ross Expressions, Ross Dashboard, Adobe Creative Cloud suite, and Grass Valley production cameras, replays, routers and Karrera switcher.
- Knowledge of digital signal flow including fiber maintenance.
- Must demonstrate professionalism, a positive attitude, and strong communication skills
- Availability and willingness to work extended hours, including nights and weekends and be on-call as necessary.
- Ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative.
- Prior experience with a professional sports team or other live event productions is a plus
- Understanding and awareness of production technology and future technologies.
- Information Technology networking is a plus.