Coordinator, Digital Content with National Hockey League in New York, NY
National Hockey League jobs
Sports Jobs in New York, NY
Marketing: Social Media
The Coordinator, Digital Content will report to the Manager, Digital Media Content Creation and will support all digital content strategy, design and creation regarding email and paid media campaigns. The Coordinator will work collaboratively with the Marketing, Creative Services and QC departments as well as any other internal group and vendors as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
This position will:
· Create digital content and copy for campaigns around Growth Marketing, including narratives around customer acquisition, retention and life cycle journeys.
· Support all content creation efforts for all Fan Engagement digital campaigns (i.e. paid media and email).
· Support configuration, execution and reporting of paid media campaigns across social, search and other digital channels.
· Ensure cohesive branding between all digital marketing campaigns.
· Liaise across departments (broadcast, marketing, consumer products, creative services, quality control, legal) to ensure unified League-marketing and branding efforts.
· Perform competitor analysis to stay apprised of industry efforts.
· Other responsibilities as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years of relevant experience (including specific education) in marketing/branding design and be collaborative, have a team-driven approach to projects and execution in addition to be an open and clear communicator. Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator required. Familiarity with Adobe Dreamweaver (HTML5 and CSS) and Adobe Premiere Pro preferred. Familiarity with social media ad platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter & Google) preferred.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to manage tight deadlines and self-manage workflow. They will have strong written and verbal communication (including editing) skills. Ability to quickly learn new technologies and excellent time management skills with the ability to work effectively across departments and teams needed in this role. Excellent proof-reading and grammatical skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow-through a must.
Highly motivated with ability to work independently with discretion.
When applying, please be sure to include a cover letter with your salary expectations for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. NO EMAILS OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE.