Founded in 1917, the National Hockey League (NHL®) is the premier professional ice hockey league in the world, and is one of the major professional sports leagues in the United States and Canada. With more than 600 employees across offices in New York, Toronto and Montreal, the NHL is a global sports and entertainment organization committed to building healthy and vibrant communities using the sport of hockey to celebrate fans of every race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, and socio-economic status. At the NHL, we are looking for dynamic, energetic and impactful individuals who are committed to doing the same by sharing in our philosophy that Hockey is for Everyone – and inclusion belongs on the ice, in the locker rooms, boardrooms and stands.
Benefits to working at National Hockey League include:
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision insurance effective on the date of hire
- 401(K) Plan and Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Annual Bonus
- Generous PTO policy
- Commuter Benefit Program
- Paid Company Holidays
Provide administrative assistance and support to QC Department.
- Log and track into the QC system on a daily basis licensee/partner preproduction and final production samples, as well as corporate and club premium samples.
- Monitor Brand Asset Management Site (BAMS), the NHL’s resource for digital assets available to licensees/partners.
- Work directly with Creative Services to maintain and update QC logo library and resource material.
- Work directly with IT to maintain and update, as necessary, the QC review system.
- Open mail and distribute to appropriate members of QC.
- Maintain product storage rooms, files and inventory indices.
- Maintain current licensee list and provide quarterly updates of list to hologram security provider.
- Other duties to include: answering phones, maintaining list of files sent to off-site storage, process and follow up on invoices, schedule meetings and occasional travel arrangements. Participates in other projects, as assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Willing to take initiative to act or follow up.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and handle heavy volume and multiple projects effectively.
- Willing to learn the QC process.
- Must be team player
- College degree preferred. General office experience required.
Salary Range for this role is $52K to $60K
When applying, please be sure to include a cover letter with your salary expectations for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. NO EMAILS OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.