Administrator, Employee Accounts
National Hockey League
New York, NY
Accounting and Finance: Accounting/Finance other
The National Hockey League is seeking a highly organized and motivated individual to provide administrative support for expense report processing and general ledger account analysis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Validate and process expense reports according to company policy through Lawson financial system and Concur expense solutions.
2) Assist in monthly close by preparing and recording monthly travel and expense accruals.
3) Answer travel and expense related questions from employees relating to the company policy and the Concur expense system.
4) Report travel and spending trends to management.
5) Special projects / other miscellaneous and departmental related duties, as assigned.
1) Ability to handle tasks and assignments from multiple people
2) Ability to prioritize and organize own work
3) Disciplined and detail oriented
4) Strong written and verbal communication skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
1) Preferably one year of experience in accounting with Expense Reimbursement
2) Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
3) Knowledge of Lawson A/P Systems and Concur Expense Solutions a plus but not a necessity
We thank all applicants for their time in applying for this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. NO PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS PLEASE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.